Thursday, May 12, 2005

Someday

Told myself I'd write more...and so I shall. Today I was thinking about a conversation I had with Jacinta. We were talking and "Someday" came up. Someday. Isn't that the greatest thing ever?  Someday is hope, aspiration and more. I don't know why...but someday means a lot to me, now. Me, generally the most hopeless and cynic of the fatalists (I have a fairly fatalist attitude about life, after all), seeing and feeling such a feeling as hope. Not something I would have thought I'd feel again, anyway.


After all...what is hope but a fragile flower? It's so small, so easily crushed, even though it's so beautiful and powerful in it's weakness. So little substance to such a strong emotion. This time, though, I aspire to keep it alive, this time, and not allow my hope to be buried beneath a sheet of frost until it dies, as before. I don't know how I'm to go about this, but I'll find something. I have faith in that. Someday WILL be a day I'll live to see. Someday.




Notes: --------------------------------------------------------------------


Wow! I feel exactly the same as you wrote in your first entry...stuck? Cool diary! For real! [~!Entwined!~] 5/12/2005 6:00:01 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though you only have two entries...they are truly amazing! You know how to write! [~!Entwined!~] 5/12/2005 6:00:41 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think hope is one of the more powerful influences on humans. It masquerades as something weak and crushable, but really...think about it. No matter how much frost you coat it with, no matter how many winters it endures...that tiny spark is always there...never completely gone. The closest it comes to dying is when you abandon one hope for another, but then, it's really only a transferrence [Paradoxwild] 2/10/2012 3:13:56 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I mention I hate it? Lying bitch, that's what hope is to me now. But she's the reason I'm still here, because I havent managed to completely stamp her out. [Paradoxwild] 2/10/2012 3:15:07 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment