Sunday, May 8, 2005

#1

This is my first entry from OD, the next....almost 2000 will be as well. >.>

Don't mind old me. I'm emo as fuck and not to be noticed. This is just for people who actually care to go this far back and read this. It's reference I suppose. Will be posting notes as well.

=====================================================


First entry here....it's nothing too new, though. I used to have a diary online for the longest time, but just started moving away from it as i moved further and further from the life I lived at that time. I went back on a whim, today, the day of my birth, to see if my old diary was still there. It's not...long since deleted, I suppose. I hadn't touched it for years...but I suppose I don't mind too much. I've decided to start writing once again, though, in this new place. I hope it turns out as well as my old diary site.


I do have a few reasons for coming back....chief among them is that writing helps me develop where and who I am (I'm not the most certain, emotionally and spiritually, of people. I sway unless I reinforce my feelings a good deal....writing and expressing my feelings helps me determine exactly what I feel. My outer shell has gotten so thick that not even I can tell what I'm feeling at a given time a lot of the time. Side effect of my past, I suppose.


Another reason is the one underlying the first one....I want to become a more stable person and I <EM>know</EM> that writing helps me do that. I want to be as good a person as I can be for a girl who's recently stepped into my life. She's not some random girl who has no standards or such...she's high class and she deserves to be with someone else who is too. Right now, I know i'm very very very very unworthy of her affections...so I'm going to try bettering myself for her through writing. Writing has always been good for that, with me.


The third and final reason for this diary is one I'm not completely sure I want to implement or not, yet. I was considering eventually giving the key to this diary to the girl whom I'm writing this diary for in the first place, but i'm not sure I'm going to or if I even want to, yet. We'll see, in time. At least, I won't be giving this to her anytime soon, considering there hardly is anything in it. In time, we will see.

Notes: --------------------------------------------------------------------


I started writing in OD for the same reason...ie trying to find my old self back. Been rather "scarred" in the last 5 years until a few years ago that I feel rather dead inside...emotionally , I just can't trust people as much as I do, for they'll end up hurting and disappointing me.

But I am too far gone that I doubt I can be as how I was. I guess better to lead a life with a high impenetrable shield than be frail.  [enes] [p] 2/22/2011 5:57:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment